LEAD-ME Winter Training School 2020
Media Accessibility: Communication for all
23 to 26 November 2020, ONLINE
Delivered by UAB (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona) in partnership with Cost CA19142 LEAD-ME partners.
The LEAD-ME winter training school 2020 Media Accessibility: Communication for all will take place ONLINE (23-27 November 2020).
Applications for the 2020 Media accessibility winter school will open in November 2020.
The online LEAD-ME Winter School for young researchers aims to boost their competences and to ampliate their networks giving them further chances to share ideas creating new tools in providing accessible contents in media.
LEAD-ME winter training school 2020 includes many regular activities in research and training plus a few different sessions unique to the new online format:
- Plenary panels with university and industry professionals
- Short talks on hot topics / short lectures (15-20 minutes + 15 minutes Q&A + 5 minute break) about theoretical and practical aspects.
- Using eye tracking in media accessibility research.
- Training in Media Accessibility: vocational vs academic and the new forms of accessibility training
- Funding opportunities and forthcoming events.
- Pilar Orero (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain)
- Mikel Zorrilla (Vicomtech, Spain)
- Carlos Duarte (Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal)
- Anna Matamala (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain)
- Symeon Papadopoulos (Centre for Research and Technology Hellas, Greece)
- Chris Hughes (Salford University, UK)
- María Jiménez (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain)
- Miroslav Vujicic (University of Novi Sad, Serbia)
- Oriol López (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain)
- Giacomo Inches (Fincons group, Switzerland)
- Pablo Romero Fresco (University of Roehampton, United Kingdom)
- Rocío Bernabé (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain)
- Armony Altinier (Koena, France)
- Elisa Pérego (University College London, United Kingdom)
- Jan Louis Kruger (Macquarie University, Australia)
- Agnieszka Szarkowska (University of Warsaw, Poland)
- Juan Pedro Rica (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain)
- Krzysztof Krejtz (SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Poland)
- Klaus Höckner (Hilfsgemeinschaft der Blinden und Sehschwachen Österreichs, Austria)
- Chris Patnoe (Google, United States of America)
- Andy Quested (BBC, United Kingdom)
- Fran Iglesias (La Fura dels Baus, Spain)
- Alejandro Moledo (European Disability Forum, Belgium)