How to participate
If you are interested in joining the action, you can do so by visiting the LEAD ME page of the COST website.
You will then need to take the following steps:
- Before applying, please check your eligibility according to the instructions provided in the How to apply for LEAD-ME Grants page.
- You will need to have a COST account. If you don't have one, create the COST account in the e-COST platform.
- Log into your COST account in the e-COST platform.
- After logging in, select "Cost Actions" from the menu and search for the "Leading Platform for European Citizens, Industries, Academia and Policymakers in Media Accessibility" Action (CODE: CA19142).
- View the details of the LEAD-ME Action by selection "View" after the search results.
- Select the relevant role you would like to apply for e.g. "WG Applications" from the menu and apply to the relevant working groups that you are interested in joining. Don't forget to select "Save and Submit" to complete the application.
- You will receive an email confirming your application. You will receive a second email confirming your application has been accepted after the Action Leader has reviewed your application (this might take some time).
- Email the Action Leader (Dr. Pilar Orero, firstname.lastname@example.org) about your interest in applying. Make sure you use the email address that you used for your COST account. In the email, state your interest in joining the Action, and describe how LEAD ME is relevant for your activities.
- If your application to join LEAD ME is approved, you will receive a confirmation email sent by the e-COST platform. Follow the instructions in the email to complete your application process.
Further information can be found in Annotated rules for COST Actions (section 4, page 50).