LEAD ME Cost Action Training Schools: Winter and Summer 2020-2024
The Action will organise two specialised accessibility courses to take place each year, both in Summer (June) and Winter (February) at universities and research institutes.
Over the next 4 years, the LEAD-ME winter/summer schools will address the main research questions with respect to the challenge of communication for all citizens. The schools will progress beyond current state-of-the-art understanding of:
- the existing knowledge and techniques on media accessibility,
- the best conceptual approach to media contents accessibility,
- new methodological approaches,
- experimental testing,
- accessibility in new media formats,
- media accessibility across domains such as: autonomous driving cars, tourism or culture, and testing in time of COVID,
- implications of no appliance of accessibility in media contents,
- how to improve accessibility across economic, social, services, civil rights and community/spatial domains.
- LEAD-ME Winter Training School Madrid 2021: Media Accessibility Training: Sign-language and Subtitling for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- LEAD-ME Summer Training School Salford 2022